Women on Boards: A Life Sciences’ Perspective
- RSA appoints Dafydd Wright as Head of Interim Management Business Unit
Posted on 25/03/2012
- Opening the door to tomorrow's top talent. Nick Stephens looks at new life sciences research to explian how actively managing high potential individuals and leadership development can help your company.
Article in Pharmafocus March 2013
Posted on 13/03/2013
- The top-line findings from the Talent Lifecycle Management survey along with a press release and Infographic:
Posted on 07/03/2013
- Industry failing to actively manage talent, survey finds
Posted on 05/03/2013
- Developing a long term talent plan. Nick Stephens draws on new industry research to explain how the active management of high potential individuals and leadership development will be the key to success.
Posted on 21/02/2013
- RSA Farmacity Turkey have been recognised amongst an elite group of 15 companies who were considered most respectful in their treatment of people. The award, sponsored by Kariyer.Net, was presented after, having evaluated over 30,000 companies, only 15 were found to qualify.
Posted on 15/02/2013
- Talent Management remains key priority in Life Sciences industry, research finds. Latest global RSA survey identifies industry failing to adequately manage talent.
Posted on 24/01/2013
- Shifting Sands
Posted on 24/12/2012
- Leading global Executive Search and Interim Management specialist RSA, waves a fond farewell
Posted on 01/12/2012
- RSA welcomes new starter Michael Huberts
Posted on 27/11/2012
- RSA’s Evy Young wins IRP Interim Consultant of the Year
Posted on 26/10/2012
- RSA continues to grow with new Managing Director for RSA Switzerland and two new Interim Management specialists
Posted on 09/10/2012
- RSA places Actinium Pharmaceuticals CEO
Posted on 21/09/2012
- RSA announces new board members
Posted on 20/09/2012
- Glass Ceiling: Addressing the Boardroom Gender Gap
International Business Times
Posted on 07/08/2012
- Pharmafocus: the case for socialising life sciences
Posted on 12/08/2012
- RSA research reveals coaching not quotas is key to achieving boardroom balance in UK Life Sciences
YouTube audio interview
Posted on 07/08/2012
- Betting Big - As China looks to become a leader in the pharma scene, what should be done differently to create an R&D site culture that incentivises innovation, and what attributes open the door to this burgeoning market?
Posted on 25/07/2012
- Emerging markets: diets for a leaner pharma
Posted on 21/07/2012
- RSA relocates Swiss business to Life Sciences hub
Posted on 05/07/2012
- RSA appoints new Managing Director for RSA Germany
Posted on 02/07/2012
- RSA recognises bioscience excellence with prestigious award
Posted on 28/06/2012
- Another Royal Visit to RSA’s home
Posted on 15/06/2012
- New Margins for Success in the Growth World – Nick Stephens’ ‘Asian Solutions’ Strategy
Posted on 18/04/2012
- RSA named in ‘Recruiter’s 2012 Fast 50’
Posted on 21/02/2012
- New Executive Search Partnership in Turkey
Posted on 16/02/2012
- New Year, New Promotions and New Positions
Posted on 01/02/2012
- Leaders Say UK Life Science Needs Stronger Support
Posted on 08/11/2011
- Life sciences firms failing to manage talent - article written by Nick Stephens and printed in the The Grapevine, September 28th, 2011
Posted on 28/09/2011
- As we celebrate 30 years at the top, we take this opportunity to thank all those who have worked with us, for us or who have acknowledged the work we do and ask you to celebrate our 30th anniversary with us in a "micro" look at the story so far...
Posted on 21/09/2011
- Hiring and firing is a different business in the US - article written by Nick Stephens and printed in the Financial Times, September 8th, 2011
Posted on 20/09/2011
- Betting big on research in China - article written by Nick Stephens and printed in InPharm, September 2011
Posted on 17/09/2011
- RSA welcomes new Managing Director for RSA Switzerland
Posted on 17/08/2011
- Outsourcing roles develop - Career opportunities in next-generation contractor partnerships
This article by Susan Macdonald, RSA Singapore, appeared in Pharmaceutical Market Europe, May 2011.
Posted on 13/05/2011
- As the CRO flies - article written by Susan Macdonald, RSA Singapore and printed in SCRIP Clinical Research, April 2011
Posted on 12/05/2011
- Financial Times – Executive Appointments: Thursday 17th March 2011: "Your Questions Answered – How can we help staff when we switch location?"
Posted on 18/03/2011
- Stevenage BioScience Catalyst appoints Dr Martino Picardo as CEO
Posted on 02/12/2010
- Navigating your way to that C level role
Posted on 08/11/2010
External link in new browser window
- RSA rated top UK life science interim management firm
Posted on 06/11/2010
- The RSA-sponsored Scrip Award goes to Abbott
Posted on 05/11/2010
- How much should we invest in marketing?
Posted on 21/10/2010
External link in new browser window
- Life science leaders see potential in coalition: but will it do enough to support UK talent?
Posted on 16/09/2010
- Busting the international recruitment myths
Posted on 24/08/2010
- Appointing the right General Manager for China
Posted on 03/08/2010
- RSA welcomes new members to their Singapore team
Posted on 02/08/2010
- Staying ahead in the competitive job market for high tech industries
Posted on 22/07/2010
- Helping Archimedes Pharma to grow
Posted on 15/07/2010
- RSA makes Sunday Times' International Track 100
Posted on 12/07/2010
- The Human Remains
Posted on 07/07/2010
- RSA is sponsoring the Scrip Management Team of the Year Awards 2010
Posted on 09/04/2010
- Tony Forbes-Leith: 1942-2010
Posted on 25/03/2010
- Latest survey reveals Singapore is a top destination for biomedical sciences careers...
Posted on 17/03/2010
- RSA launches new Talent Lifecycle Services...
Posted on 03/03/2010
- RSA survey highlights the need to revisit the business partnership with HR...
Posted on 03/03/2010
- RSA Singapore moves to larger offices...
Posted on 28/01/2010
- The RSA-sponsored SCRIP Award presented to Novartis...
Posted on 25/11/2009
- RSA CEO Nick Stephens chairs a session at the BIA Annual Bioscience Forum in London...
Posted on 01/10/2009
- RSA launches first register of Non-Executive Directors exclusively for life sciences...
Posted on 30/07/2009
More to follow soon...
RSA Singapore: Life Sciences Industry Interim Management
From the Airport
The RSA Singapore office is approximately 20 kilometers (12 miles) west of Singapore Changi Airport. The major route from the airport is the East Coast Parkway Expressway. Journey time to the Singapore business district is about 20-30 minutes.
Taxis can be flagged down 24 hours a day on most roads, with well-marked taxi-stands available outside most major shopping centres, office buildings and hotels. All taxis are metered. Flag down rates varies from $2.80 onwards and on call booking rates start from $2.50 to $5.20. Please note that there are several surcharges that may be applicable on top of the metered rates.
The nearest MRT station located near the RSA Singapore office is Raffles Place station. (EW14/ NS26) Trains run every 5-10 minutes from around 5.30am until 11pm. Follow the signage and use Exit A.
+65 6533 5708
Level 57 Republic Plaza
9 Raffles Place
- RSA Belgium
- t: +49 69 219 776 0
- f: +49 69 219 776 22
- P.O. Box 10013
- RSA China
- t: +44 1707 259333
- f: +44 1707 271366
- 6/F, Greenwich Centre
260 King’s Road
Sample Current Assignments
|Copyright © 1981- RSA
|RSA Consulting Limited
Registered office: 1-5 Park Street, Old Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL9 5AT
Postal address: The Melon Ground, Hatfield Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL9 5NB
Registered in England
Company registration number: 1803896