Who we are looking for:
Experienced Life Science Recruiters with a background in Executive Search, or experienced Life Science Recruiters who are looking to transfer away from a contingent agency environment and focus on candidate delivery. Experience of presenting candidate profiles and search updates to senior leaders and/or internal HR professionals is highly preferred.
Main job purpose:
- To act as a Project Manager on searches for our clients and be the conduit between the Senior Consultants/Partners and the Desk Researchers in our organisation.
- Acting as an advisor to international C-Suite and VP executives in Life Sciences.
- Continually develop and improve RSA’s information base – laying the groundwork to reap benefits in future assignments.
- Act as a strong ambassador for RSA’s culture and values both internally and externally.
- Consistently uphold RSA’s excellent reputation in the eyes of candidates and clients.
Main job activities:
- To support and guide (when appropriate) the Researchers in all aspects of candidate mapping and approaches for all assignments.
- Carry out high level assessments with candidates for our searches with the aim of bringing to our clients shortlist worthy individuals for their vacancies.
- Contribute to client briefings through asking the key questions to help kick off and focus the search.
- To support the Senior Consultants / Partners by leading candidate updates during progress meetings with our clients.
- Support the development of high-quality reports on search progress that are fit for client presentation.
- Lead the communication around key market insights on searches in all progress reports we share with our clients.
- Support colleagues in the commercial business unit by communicating any leads generated or industry news that may be of interest or potential value to the business.
- Proactively update other project team members on any parts of the search you are accountable for and communicating any planned absences to minimise disruptions and allow for appropriate cover to be planned.
- Adhere to database compliance, ensuring the system is updated with all relevant information and documentation gained during search assignments, including job titles, movements, salary details, coding etc.
- Maintain and develop personal readiness and skills in support of the above.
- Maintaining strong industry knowledge across life sciences, in terms of job content, functions, and any changes in structures and/or legislation that might impact on the search.
- Adopting a best-in-class executive search process ensuring timelines are met and quality standards are met.
- Strong personal organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks across multiple projects
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and a keen eye for detail.
- Effective listening, evaluation and
- Initiative, proactivity, and perseverance.
- IT fluency.
Competitive salary, milestone-based and discretionary bonuses, and benefits.
The Talent Acquisition team currently works out of our offices in London (HQ), Welwyn Garden City and Frankfurt.
*We operate a flexible mix of office and home working at the discretion of management.