“If you have a passion for Life Sciences and enjoy a flexible and open working environment built upon a platform of trust and mutual respect, then RSA is ideal for you.”
Kristian Juergensen, Chief Commercial Officer
The RSA Group is a dynamic team of unique and passionate individuals who connect in a united goal to make an impact on global patient care and life science innovation.
2022 is set to be an exciting year of growth and we are looking for talented Researchers to come and join our Talent Acquisition Team.
Our different experiences, knowledge and specialist expertise are what bring us together and drive our desire to be the best that we can be, for each other, our candidates, and our clients. If you can picture yourself thriving in a team like this, then read on!
About The RSA Group
Founded in 1981, we are the pre-eminent global executive search firm in Life Sciences and Healthcare. We provide a unique combination of executive search and executive interims from Director to Board Level. In addition to supporting clients with market due diligence, competitor benchmarking, and brand perception surveys, we also review organisations as part of our Human Capital Advisory Service and recommend the best options for evolution across organisational design, talent acquisition, development, and succession planning. With offices globally, we offer clients and candidates alike our in-depth knowledge and understanding of the life sciences industry, as well as first class project execution.
We place transformational leaders into roles that are shaping the future of the Life Sciences industry, from basic research to product and patient. We work as an international team who support each other to achieve the best possible results for our clients, candidates, and shareholders.
We operate in:
- Big Pharma / Speciality Pharma
- Med Tech / Med Devices
- Contract Manufacturing Organisation (CMO) / Contract Research Organisation (CRO)
- Healthcare Services
- Digital Health
- Consumer Health Products
Within these industry sectors, we are experts not only in Board and C-Suite roles, but also across a wide range of functions; from pre-clinical to clinical development, medical, regulatory, commercial, manufacturing and distribution as well as support functions such as finance, human resources, and supply chain.
Our guiding principles
We operate internally based upon five guiding principles and expect every member of the team to behave in this way:
- Accountability – We deliver what we say we will deliver, when we say we will deliver, and we own the consequences of everything we do.
- Learning & Adaptability – We stretch ourselves and each other out of our comfort zone and into our learning zone.
- Unity & Individuality – We are proud to be united in our diversity.
- Respect & Candour – We talk to each other as adults with the outcome, not the person, as our focus.
- Purpose Orientated – We are a future-focused community, everything we do moves us closer to our vision.
Who we are looking for
- Experienced Life Science Researchers, with a background in Executive Search, or experienced Recruiters who are looking to transfer away from a contingent agency environment and focus on more senior assignments.
- Proactive and fast learning junior individuals, with some relatable experience (such as a degree in Life Sciences) who are looking to develop a career within Executive Search.
Main job purpose
- To work as a Researcher within a dedicated Research and Delivery function, reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition.
- Support Delivery Consultants, Senior Consultants and Partners in all aspects of candidate mapping and approaches for all assignments.
- Support colleagues in the commercial business unit by communicating any leads generated or industry news that may be of interest or potential value to the business.
- Continually develop and improve RSA’s information base – laying the groundwork to reap benefits in future assignments.
- Act as a strong ambassador for RSA’s culture and values both internally and externally.
- Consistently uphold RSA’s excellent reputation in the eyes of candidates and clients.
Important skills required for the role
- Maintaining strong industry knowledge across life sciences, in terms of job content, functions, and any changes in structures and/or legislation that might impact on the search.
- Adopting a best-in-class executive search process ensuring timelines are met and quality standards are met.
- Strong personal organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks across multiple projects.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and a keen eye for detail.
- Effective listening, evaluation, and problem-solving skills.
- Initiative, proactivity, and perseverance.
- IT fluency.
Diversity & Inclusion
The RSA Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities, diversity, and inclusion in all aspects of the organisation. As an inclusive workplace, our employees are comfortable being their authentic selves. Our culture embraces individuality and independent thinking because we recognise that our strengths lie in our differences.
The Talent Acquisition team works out of our UK offices in London (HQ) and Welwyn Garden City and Frankfurt. This role can be based either from London or Frankfurt with flexible mix of office and home working under the discretion of management.